PVTA Meeting Notices
Remote PVTA Advisory Board Meeting
Wednesday, March 22, 2023 @ 12:00 pm
Posted: Thursday, March 9, 2023 @ 5:00 pm
By-laws of Paratransit Riders Council
Click here to read the document for review in accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the bylaws of the Paratransit Riders Council. Added 10/22/2020
- Bylaw changes approved by ByLaw subcommittee (1st notice)
- Amend Article 4.05 to read as follows “quorum shall be defined as 40% of active (6, assuming full membership) members”
- Amend Article 3 by adding the following;
- 3.10 Medical leave: Members who anticipate needing to miss more than three consecutive meetings due to significant medical issues may request leave due to illness. To do so they must notify the Director or designee as soon as practical of the reason and expected duration of leave. A member on leave would not count as an active member of the committee until their return for purposes of a quorum.
- 3.11 Termination of membership: Members are expected to attend the meetings of the PRC. Members who miss three (3) consecutive meetings of the PRC will be contacted (phone, email or mail) by the Director of Transit Operations, or designee, and reminded of their commitment to the PRC. Failure to attend the next scheduled meeting or to contact the Director of Transit Operations, or designee, regarding a pending absence will result in immediate removal from the PRC and the committee will be notified of the vacancy at the next regular meeting.
If you would like to provide feedback about the Paratransit By-laws update, go to our feedback page.
|Advisory Board Meeting Dates 2023
All meetings being at noon.
|Wednesday, January 25, 2023|
|Wednesday, March 22, 2023|
|Wednesday, May 17, 2023|
|Wednesday, June 21, 2023|
|Wednesday, August 23, 2023|
|Wednesday, September 15, 2023|
|Wednesday, November 20, 2023|